Tuesday, September 20, 2011
A practical example of how the human mind works
My dear brother just sent this to me on email, I thought the skeptical community would appreciate the example how the brain can be so easily distracted.
In the picture, we will analyze what it represents to some groups of people.
Read the review after the photo...
- For young men, it's a nice figure . The really observant will see the
- The sicko's will imagine her as an unclothed woman.
- The wise men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer in the face of such beauty and gratitude that it was shared with humanity.
- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
- The other half is wondering where she bought that blouse.
- The wise women imagine the misery that this will be at 50.
- Children, the curious, and monks will probably notice a dog driving the taxi.
Don't be alarmed, I didn't see the dog either.